Hpt help

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by sarahmc89, Oct 25, 2016.

1. sarahmc89

sarahmc89 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.

Just wanting to know if anyone knows which test is more sensitive? I have a clear blue early response test. But was wondering if it was worth buying a frer instead? Which is most sensitive? Google has proved to be 0 help.

Thank you!

2. babylove2016

babylove2016 Well-Known Member

FRER is 15miu and CB is 25miu so FRER is more sensitive. I rate the Superdrug early detection ones as they're 10miu. Xx

3. candymycandy

candymycandy Well-Known Member

There's a sticky thread with a list of them at the top of am I pregnant. It's quite old but seems accurate still x

4. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

The FRER I had was 6.5. I also had some German tests that detected down to 5. I'm not sure about the Clear blue you mention and I was also unable to find out about the clear blue digital.

There are different types of FRER so make sure you check which you are buying.

#4 snowbee, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  5. sarahmc89

sarahmc89 Well-Known Member

Okay just cos I read on the sheet inside this clear blue early response it was 10miu so figured it was just the same as the frer.

I will check out the post at the top of the group though. Thank you ladies :)

6. ams25

ams25 Well-Known Member

FRER are my absolute favourites.. I've had a definite line on the FRER when all other tests have been really faint wishy - washy lines that leave you feeling like you're going crazy and imagining it... With a FRER I've found they give definite clear lines really early. They're fab! Xx