Hpt help

sarahmc89

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Just wanting to know if anyone knows which test is more sensitive? I have a clear blue early response test. But was wondering if it was worth buying a frer instead? Which is most sensitive? Google has proved to be 0 help.

Thank you!

FRER is 15miu and CB is 25miu so FRER is more sensitive. I rate the Superdrug early detection ones as they're 10miu. Xx

There's a sticky thread with a list of them at the top of am I pregnant. It's quite old but seems accurate still x

The FRER I had was 6.5. I also had some German tests that detected down to 5. I'm not sure about the Clear blue you mention and I was also unable to find out about the clear blue digital.

There are different types of FRER so make sure you check which you are buying.

Last edited:
Okay just cos I read on the sheet inside this clear blue early response it was 10miu so figured it was just the same as the frer.

I will check out the post at the top of the group though. Thank you ladies :)

FRER are my absolute favourites.. I've had a definite line on the FRER when all other tests have been really faint wishy - washy lines that leave you feeling like you're going crazy and imagining it... With a FRER I've found they give definite clear lines really early. They're fab! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back