howz ev1 feeling?

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi hunim finding it harder this time round cuz wen i was preg with dior i could just sleep wen i got in from wrk n be lazy but now i dont get time to my self at least dior is sleeping through the night so i am lucky there but in the day she keeps me on my toes.... are you on maternity leave? if u r it will b so funny wen u go back and are massive lol. they will think u never lost the weight. i came back to work few weeks ago now im 3months ppl just think im still fat lol...
wen summer gets a bit bigger get ready for her climbing over your belly dior kicks me all the time i have to be well carefull

hi everyone i can actually say at last for the first time this pregnancy I FEEL GOOD :D no morning sickness not so tired just feel really good today xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I must admit that when I was in the first trimester I was so tired and had such hideous headaches that I was constantly saying "I don't know how people look after babies when they feel like this".

I think you are both very brave!

I know the feeling! When I was in my first trimester I did wonder how I'd do it all again with a baby/toddler to look after. I still wonder now :lol: But then it must be so true that after your baby is born you forget all the pain and crap you went through to get there.

I agree with sarah - you're very brave!

I know I'm not suppose to in this trimester anymore, but I gotta tell ya I feel no different in the second tri then I did in the first!!! :cry: The one good thing is that I feel the baby kick alot and hubby was able to feel it to which was neat!!! :D But I'm awaiting the "honeymoon" stage now, anyday now right!? lol

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back