hows everyone else coping ............

paiges_mummy

Reaction score
with there tits leaking ???????????

mine are leaking bad tonight and there really sore and quite red looking, gonna have to start wearing breast pads tomorrow.

i wake up in the mornings with wet patches it makes me feel unclean, i know its only natural but i dont like it!!!

My boobs haven't leaked yet! :(

I know they work.. they just don't seem to leak..

Mine leak loads some days then other days not at all :? annoying isnt it when all of a sudden u feel a wet patch appear from nowhere!

every night without fail , only had it happen couple of times durring the day , its a bit more embarrassing at min as im at my mums so when i get up in mornign her and step dad see my nice patches :oops: its also annoying when i wake in the night for the loo and find a wet patch cos its suprising how cold it makes ya !

but i am not wearing a bra to bed , i cant do it i hate them as it is right now !

never had the leaky problem :)

G3M what about tommee tippee breast pads, they got sticky pads on the back, you could stick them to your top without needing to wear a bra still :wink:

Squiglet said:
My boobs haven't leaked yet! :(

I know they work.. they just don't seem to leak..

Me too..well, I *think* mine work, if I squeeze one really hard then i get some yellowish creamy stuff, but I don't like that cause it hurts too much!

I havent had a drop :think: :think: hope I get some when bubs arrives

moomoo192 said:
never had the leaky problem :)

G3M what about tommee tippee breast pads, they got sticky pads on the back, you could stick them to your top without needing to wear a bra still :wink:

if my top / nightie stayed in place at ngiht then id try it but u should see the state i get into lmao

luckily i've only had it once and noticed before going out, I always check these days though and have pads in my bag :rotfl:

Mine haven't leaked yet either..... starting to wonder if they will work when baby arrives :? I hope so!

Ive only leaked twice at night (thankfully not during the day), but only from the left boob... :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back