How will stress affect my baby?

Anna B

Reaction score
I am under alot of stress at the moment, and naturally, I am worried about how this will affect my baby.

If it helps, I am stressed due to my boyf trying to kick me out of the house I share with him. I don't really even know what has happened for him to do this, and I am really upset about it. To top if off, he says if *I* leave (me leave?!! So thats what forced eviction is called nowadays!) he wants me to abprt the baby, and if I won't he wants nothing to do with it, doesn't even want to know if he has a son or daughter.

So yeah, very stressed. What will it do?

Stress can be bad during pregnancy, especially in the early stages
because getting stressed releases a hormone and this hormone stops the baby from growing.
i was always stressed during pregnancy due 2 my ex and my daughter is very healthy, dont be too worried but just try to relax and calm down.

Its ur boyfriends loss if he doesnt want anything to do with the baby, he still has to support the baby even if he doesnt see her/him

yea id get child support off him deffo.

see citizens advice on that situation im sure they can help there.
do u have somewhere else u can stay? if not im sure theres something u can do so he cant throw u out considering your expecting.

stress im sure is to blame for my miscarrying last time in 05.

I would be very careful with stress cause your baby feels what u feel dont forget.

miscarriage aint pleasent neither.

Oh my god that sounds terrible, and you're amazing for worrying about the baby above everything else.

Do you have family you can stay with just to avoid the madness during early stages?

Good luck xxx

Phone Woman's Aid Doll, you don't have to go anywhere or do anything, they will be able to give you other options, a safe place to stay until you have your own home *if thats what you wish*
They can arrange a councilor for you to talk to as well.
Stress is not good for you or the baby, but babies are remarkable survivor's too, so try to stay positive in that front.
There are plenty of support networks out there so Don't feel trapped....But most of all remember that these people don't judge you or your situation, you can tell them everything and anything in confidence and you boyfriend need never know.....no-one needs to know, completely confidential..
I hope this helps, good luck sweetheart, your a mum now, you need to put you and bump first....take care Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back