How will I know?

lucylou

Reaction score
It sounds so silly because I know everyone says you'll know no matter what when you go into labour but I am 2 days away from my due date and every twinge I get I wonder if it's a sign of anything?

x

I really hope there are some experienced mothers out there because this is something I have worried over. When are we supposed to go to the hospital? So many people I have heard of been sent back home as they are not far enough on....what the hell does that mean?? Surely when your in labour thats it??? No going back!!!!
Don't worry people have been doing this for years and often more than once so I guess it cant be that bad.....and they all must of known!!!!

Hi

My friend has just had her baby on tuesday and the hospital told her not to contact them until she had either regular contractions between 5 - 8 minutes apart or her waters broke.

I think you will know when your labour starts.

some women say that it effects them differently. Leanne told me hers were like really bad cramping period pains, almost unbearable and my SIL said that hers were just like back ache for the first stage.

sorry not much help.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back