How to work out ovulation?

Eveadel

Reaction score
Hiya

Do I count 14 days back from my next anticipated AF or 14 days after AF?? I have a 26-27 day cycle

You work 14 days back from AF for a rough idea, that is assuming your Leautal Phase is infact 14 days.
If you do this as a guide, start watching for fertile signs such as increased CM, egg white CM around Day 11 of your Cycle.
After a few cycles of paying attention to what your body is doing,you will have a better idea of when you actually ovulate and how long your Leutal Phase is.

Rachael said:
You work 14 days back from AF for a rough idea, that is assuming your Leautal Phase is infact 14 days.
If you do this as a guide, start watching for fertile signs such as increased CM, egg white CM around Day 11 of your Cycle.
After a few cycles of paying attention to what your body is doing,you will have a better idea of when you actually ovulate and how long your Leutal Phase is.

Thank you Rachael. It seems like a lifetime ago that I was TTC Isabella !!

It will all come back to you! :wink:
Hopefully by the time you'e sussed everything out again you will be pregnant! :D

it might be worth getting some cheapy ebay ovulation tests so then went you think ur ovulation to can take one to check. Thats what ive been doing anyway :D

Good luck with ttc

it was 8 years since i did all thisand he was not planned so its all new to me too and i been ttc 5 months laready!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back