How to tell long distance fling I’m pregnant

NotNicole

Reaction score
A few days ago i took a pregnancy test & it was positive. Part of me is happy and the other part of me is scared. I’m not in a relationship with the father of the baby. We just had a fling while he was here for work but he’s back home now and lives 9 hours away. The condom broke so i asked him what he would do if i was pregnant and he said he would support me in whatever i decide to do but that was when he was here. I just hope he doesn’t act like a completely different person now that i know i am for sure pregnant and he’s back at home. I haven’t even said the words “I’m pregnant” out loud, so how should i start the conversation? What should i say to him? Should i send him a text?

A few days ago i took a pregnancy test & it was positive. Part of me is happy and the other part of me is scared. I’m not in a relationship with the father of the baby. We just had a fling while he was here for work but he’s back home now and lives 9 hours away. The condom broke so i asked him what he would do if i was pregnant and he said he would support me in whatever i decide to do but that was when he was here. I just hope he doesn’t act like a completely different person now that i know i am for sure pregnant and he’s back at home. I haven’t even said the words “I’m pregnant” out loud, so how should i start the conversation? What should i say to him? Should i send him a text?

Call him for sure. I can't tell you what he will do or say, but whatever he does you will know his true character after that conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back