How to get rid of IVF injection bumps?

star101

Reaction score
Hi All I have just finished all my shots for IVF. I do understand that the ultimate aim is to kind of wreck my stomach anyway but in case that doesnt happen I wouldnt mind getting rid of the injection site bumps (little red bumps where the needles went in). Will these disappear by themselves or should I be doing something to help get rid of them?

Thanks ladies, I figure if I cant get pregnant then I might as well look blemish-free!!

They will go on their own just give them a few days xx

When I had mine in the summer, they lasted until the next go in the autumn but then both lots faded together so I must have reacted and then got used to them.
It was hard being in my bikini on the beach with ivf injection bumps but no baby bump. I hope yours works out. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Jasmine and Blueflower! I will see if they fade by themselves then. They just look a bit hideous at the moment but I'm not that vain promise!! ER tomorrow so will see what happens. Good luck to both of you also xx

The nurse said don't use moisturiser as it can react but just stop your tummy getting too hot if possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back