How to dress 4 month old for a winter wedding?

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by SLHRK, Nov 12, 2016.

1. SLHRK

SLHRK Well-Known Member

Basically as the title says!

I have a wedding in February, in Edinburgh.. so am expecting it to be cold because it's Scotland, haha!

It's an all day wedding, with the ceremony and reception at the same venue but will be outside when moving between. Stumped for what to put her in!

Any suggestions welcome :)

2. kumber

kumber Well-Known Member

It'll be very warm inside so I'd say go for layers as opposed to anything too thick. Please don't put her in pramsuit, they're extremely risky as babies can overheat in the very quickly. With layers, they're easy to remove or add.

3. babybee

babybee Well-Known Member

We had a winter wedding when my littlest was 5 weeks. We did a vest, tights, pretty dress, cardigan and a coat that we removed when we were inside. Lots of changes of clothes too.x

4. SLHRK

SLHRK Well-Known Member

I have a short sleeved dress and planned to put a long sleeved vest under it and a cardigan on top, with tights and a coat so sounds similar to what you did babybee! Thanks fir the advice Kumber :) x