How to depress yourself in one easy step by Ms J-Do....

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Dig out old pictures of yourself.

Oh - my - god.

I was soooooo slim!!! And I used to think I was fat!! Bloomin eck. I feel like Ten Tonne Tess now.

Now wheres that chocolate to cheer me up........ :think: :lol:

I know I looked at my arse in the mirror last night for the first time in yonks and oh my god I was shocked!!!

It's so wobbly! And I have cellulite that seems to have just appeared... urgh! OH says it's been like that for a while now :shock: :roll:

I know how you feel. I didnt think I had gained that much weight but looking at the pics has made me feel huge.

I didnt realise it was possible to feel jealous of yourself but Ive been looking at the photos thinking "bitch"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

it's because we know we'll never ever look like that again!! I had an ironing board stomach - gone now (forever!) :eek:

pilkers said:
it's because we know we'll never ever look like that again!! I had an ironing board stomach - gone now (forever!) :eek:

Jeeeeeeeeez thanks Pilkers. I now feel well and truely depressed!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

welcome to my world!!! mwahahahahahahhaha!!!!

I was a size 6-8 before I had Tia....at my lightest i weighed just over 6 stone.... I was small slim and pretty....

now I'm a hulking mass of goo...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm actually eager to put on weight. I hated being skinny.

This pregnancy hasn't really changed anything though. Ok my bum is a little bigger (which I like because I had no bum before!) and my legs also.
but I would have loved to put on more weight!

laetitia85 said:
I'm actually eager to put on weight. I hated being skinny.

This pregnancy hasn't really changed anything though. Ok my bum is a little bigger (which I like because I had no bum before!) and my legs also.
but I would have loved to put on more weight!

I would never class myself as being skinny and I have been lucky so far in that all my weight is on my boobs and tummy - my bum and legs are just the same.

However the weight gained on my boobies is more than enough to compensate for the rest of me!! Im gonna be able to tie them round my head 4 times after bubs is born! :shock:

But just think, when you have the baby - how many days in your life can you say you will lose nearly a stone in one day!!!

One lady in my antenatal class has put on 5 stone!!! :shock:

Wow! That's a lot! I always thought that I would just blow up during pregnancy because I'm the sort of person who has to just LOOK at a cake and I put on a stone, but I don't seem to have put on any extra weight - and I am in pre-preg jeans already which is great - I have thrown away all my maternity stuff! :cheer: And now I have nothing to wear :(

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I never fitted back into my pre pregnancy clothes after I had Tia... I still have this one dress in my wardrobe... i take it out now and again and reminis.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But once you've had a baby your body is never the same shape ever again.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kylie1007 said:
But just think, when you have the baby - how many days in your life can you say you will lose nearly a stone in one day!!!

wow is it that much!!

Thanks Squiglet, so your basically saying we are all f*cked now and need another lot of new clothes. We'll have our pre-preg wardrope, maternity and post-preg wardrope!! my OH is going to be really happy going shopping agian!! :rotfl:

So flabby tums all round AND we'll be broke... :( Oh woe is me... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back