How to clean toys?

J_Anne

Reaction score
I've given my daughter a plastic/rubber teething toy for the first time today, the pack says not to sterilise or put in the dishwasher...so how do I clean it?! I've googled it and it keeps coming up to use bleach, really?! What does everyone else do? X

You can get soother wipes made by tome yippee they're fantastic for plastic toys!ive used them with both boys!

We just wash things like that in hot soapy water then rinse them well. To be honest, once they're picking toys off the floor and chewing them, hot soapy water on teethers is probably good enough.

Thank you! I did think hot soapy water but then when I saw bleach I thought maybe it wouldn't be enough. But I must admit I can be pretty lazy with her dummies and she's been fine! Although I will be throwing out the one I've just found in the dogs bed...!

Grrrrr my phone! I meant tommee tippee!!! They're in a bright green packet and they're fab for when out and about!!!

yeh ive used those wipes back in the day , but yeh once they move about themselves they eat anything they find on the floor- helps their immune system build lol. i use washing up liquid these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back