How To Add a Watermark to Your Pictures

LauraB

Reaction score
Tracy's going to post instructions here on how to add a watermark to your pictures on her website, using a facility on her website at www.bump-and-beyond.com. Thanks Tracy :D

If you click on 'photo storage' on the left menu and scroll down the page, click 'browse' to find the picture on your computer. Select 'resize' and 'watermark' (and 'rotate' if you need to), then click 'upload'.

Resize the picture to about 300 pixels to make the watermark text pretty big on the picture, 400 pixels to make the text appear smaller. Click 'next'

Enter the text you want to use as the watermark, click 'next'

On the last page, either copy and paste the code, or right click the picture and select 'save as' if you want to save the picture to your own computer to upload to a photobucket album.

Hi Laura i clicked on the link and it says that im not authoised to view the page????

I wont be posting many pics at the min but i thought it would be handy to learn for when i do!

take the ./ off the end of the url in your address bar kelly, laura can't type :moon: :wink: .

Pah ...... it wasn't me, it was the BB code playing up :moon:

erm.. is this site still available, i just clicked and it says
"Due to the large amount of bandwidth consumed, Bump and Beyond will not be available for the foreseeable future."

...!!
please please reply asap!

sonia205 said:
erm.. is this site still available, i just clicked and it says
"Due to the large amount of bandwidth consumed, Bump and Beyond will not be available for the foreseeable future."

...!!
please please reply asap!

Yeah it said that to me aswell when I just clicked it.

I don't know if its just me..
but i just did this, and when i tried to set it as my av it said "the URL you've supplied doesn't contain any data"

:doh:

i wondered where everone done there watermarks. very handy thanks :)

will save me from spending hours sussing out photoshop :lol:

Whats the bloody matter wiv it?
its been down now for a couple of days?
Is it me or does this keep happening?
:evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members