how soon when i see im ovulating?

tedjo

Reaction score
when i do a test and it shows im ovulating how soon shoul i get in the sack???? bearing in mind partner travels away etc ....

if ur referring to opk's...if for example you get a positive opk on cd 14, you should be ovulating on cd 15 so that would be best time to bd.

i would prob bd the day u get ur positive opk as well tho as spermies can survive a couple of days apparently so theyl be in there ready, then bd day after too if i wer u.

hope that helps xxx

oh gosh! im confused lol... i came on my period on 9th so does that me im on CD 3 today??? ahhhhh xx

yes ur cd 3 today as you count your first cd as the first day of full flow af :)

how long are your cycles~? are they generally the same each cycle or irregular? xx

yes ur cd 3 today as you count your first cd as the first day of full flow af :)

how long are your cycles~? are they generally the same each cycle or irregular? xx

yes im pretty much like clockwork.... but what worried me most is the time me and my partner have apart..... money is hard so there is many many times apart a month.... maybe one weekend a month together...... if i am ovulating and we do it the once or twice is this enoughh..... its so stressful :( pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffttttt :wall2: we really want this but things get in the way xxx

As long as u bd around tge time u ovulate ul b.in with a chance. Fx for u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back