how soon before ovulation do you get ewcm? (sorry if TMI)

MrsCK

Reaction score
Hi ladies

As most of you know I recently had a mc when I was 5wks pregnant, my first day of bleeding was 26/05/13 and it lasted 5 days. I had no clotting, no heavy bleeding, no intense pains, it was just pretty much like a normal monthly period and lasted the same time as my usual monthly. My hcg levels had also dropped down to 8 on 28/05/13.

We have decided to start ttc straight away and have been given the all clear by doctor and mw to start trying even before AF arrives.

My normal cycle is 30 days and I usually ovulate around cd15/16, which should be this Sun/Mon as i'm on cd13 today . The problem is I'm not experiencing any ovulating symptoms, normally I get quite strong ovulation pains, I have no ewcm or even wet cm, it's still dryish to sticky sorry if tmi.

I've only been ttc for 6 months and only really started tracking ovulation days for the last 2 months but have never tracked cm. So can you please let me know how soon before you ovulate does your cm start to change to ewcm?

I know I'm probalby being impatient and my body could ovulate later than usual but it's just so frustrating not knowing when it will happen!!

sorry for the moan but any advise on when you usually get ewcm would be appreciated.

Thanks
Charlie

Everybody is different hun and for me, every month is different! Sometimes I have 2 days of ewcm and some months I have 5 days!!! Are you using opk's?

I ovulated 2 weeks after ERPC, I was not focusing on it but know my body. Every month I get more CM on the run up to ovulation, we DTD once within the few days, was not really baby making just some closeness & now I'm 14 weeks pregnant.

I didn't have my period either after MC

you may find you ov slightly later than expected despite your mc only being like a period and your hcg levels dropping.....I usually ov cd16 and after both mc i ov day 22 after first and 24 after second one!

so you may find it's going to be sometime later next week.....

i can get EWcm up to 6 days before I O

ok, thanks for that ladies, i usually know when my body is ovulating and it doesn't feel like anything is happening at the monment, so maybe i'm just going to be a bit later this month.

no i'm not using opks, i did 2 days this month and then gave up lol, it was just too stressful another thing to add to the ttc routine. i'm trying to just go with the flow and rely on my body telling me when i ovulate and hope i catch, dh and i bed around 4 times a week anyways so hopefully i'll catch like last time and without all the stress of opks!!

Hi hon it can be different for everyone, I'm only maybe a one if maybe two day for ewcm and then its not much at all x

BabyDust *****

I think im ov today, so this is day 16 since my mc, got a positive on a opk test, never used them before but the 2 lines are the same colour, so guessing its my time. And normally my cycle is 28-29 days, so this should still be about the same for me as a normal cycle. If it happens this month i would be over the moon but if i doesnt then it wasnt ment to be and it will happen soon xx

fingers crossed for you Vicky. x

I might try some opk over the weekend at least it will give me some sort of idea. I've not used them before but I've got some ic so might as well it can't hurt can it.

Around 2-3 days but I didn't have any Ewcm for months due to having bv and not knowing about it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back