How soon after stopping the pill did you become pregnant ladies ?

Sarah10987

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I have been on a ( cerelle ) mini pill around 5 1/2 months. Me and my partner have decided to try.
I stopped mid way through my pills around the 31st may. 2 days later I had what I think was withdrawal bleed which only lasted a few hours and didn't need a tampon ( sorry tmi )

I'm still waiting for af to arrive. ��

I have had a few symptoms, tingly boobs/ nipples which have subsided and really bad bloating again which isn't as bad.
We have been doing the deed as much as we can. I have also been having slight stomach cramps but nothing like af pain. I have also not been taking the pills in the 12 hour window slot I should've before I stopped as I knew we were going to try.

Any advise would be brill ��

Last edited:
I've fell pregnant before cycle right after withdrawal twice and the first time we were using withdrawal method.
However I was on Cilest so not a mini pill, not sure how they are different though. The first time I'd been in the pill for a good number of years. The 2nd time it was after being on it for about a year and half if I can remember correctly.

Some peoples cycles return straight away, others don't.

Good luck and hope it happens for you quickly xx

Hi tonka

Thanks for your reply.

Hopefully I will have the Luck of being caught straight away.

Can I ask did you have any pregnancy symptoms before your missed period ? Xx

Hi Sarah, we have just started trying for baby no.2 ...I was on the mini pill and took my last pill on 22nd May and had a withdrawal bleed that lasted day or so a day later. Still waiting for my period to come, I have had a few niggles and cramps but no AF as of yet hoping it comes soon. Xx

Hi.
I've been on the pill for as long as I can remember.
I stopped taking at the end of last December, had a withdrawal bleed, then one period. I became pregnant straight after that.
Didn't have any symptoms and I hadn't actually worked out my natural cycle. I guess it was just based on gut feeling to take a test when I was a few days late. Few days after that I felt like the walking dead with tiredness!! x

With my son I don't remember any symptoms I only tested as I missed my period.

I've been pregnant a few times the biggest symptom for most of them were sore boobs they felt like I had been punched in both of them and also AF like cramps so It felt like I would come on any day.

This pregnancy I had thrush straight after ov and then I got really bad flu but still got the sore boobs.

I got bloating too but I get that with AF too. Xxx

Hi lovely,

I came off the cp at the beginning of January this year (Yasmin). Had a withdrawal bleed 4th - 7th, then first AF 22nd-25th.

My first cycle was 32 days long and opk's identified ovulation (wasn't temping then to confirm), next cycle was 30 days, then 29, then had a weird 55 day cycle (missed AF) but no BFP.

Now I'm on CD7.

They say it can take no time at all for your body to regulate, 3 months... a year... everyone is different.

I had reflexology the other day which I really recommend for understanding your body and what's going on from a fertility perspective. Try to relax. I know its easier said than done, but I think me stressing delayed ovulation last month (hence the missed AF).

Fx! xx

Would I count my first day of withdrawal bleed as CD1 ? I'm ever so confused. I do wished I'd have waited to finish end of my pack. As I'm sending myself crazy with spotting symptoms etc.

So if I did class that as my cycle day 1 id now be on cycle day 22?
My usual cycle is a healthy 28.

If I was pregnant would I have any implantation bleeding now ? So confused lol x

I'm on cycle 3 after stopping the pill. should be ovulating this week some point as my last period was 15th June but I hate the waiting

I was on the minipill for 4/5 months similar to you in 2013 and came off after I got married. It took about 3/4 months for my cycles to become more regular and then I was trying for 2 months before my BFP. Good luck. x

I came off the cocp (marvelon) and it took 6 months for my cycle to regulate and conceive!!

Thanks for your reply.

I've had every symptom under sun lol

I've just got a bfn after being 4 days late.
My nipples are still erect but not as sore.
And I have lots of gluey like discharge which from ( trusty )Google relates to as ovulation ?

I'm 4 days late and very emotional.

I just know for certain I won't ever put the mini pill in my body again!! The side effects are awful and very cruel.. Xx

With my son I don't remember any symptoms I only tested as I missed my period.

I've been pregnant a few times the biggest symptom for most of them were sore boobs they felt like I had been punched in both of them and also AF like cramps so It felt like I would come on any day.

This pregnancy I had thrush straight after ov and then I got really bad flu but still got the sore boobs.

I got bloating too but I get that with AF too. Xxx

Hi hunny

I still haven't had af.

Going to doctors Friday.

I've now got the flu too. My nose is constantly blocked.
And I've had lots of discharge when I go to toilet
Feeling nauseous and having very hot flashes.

Took a cheap eBay test on Friday but in afternoon and it was a bfn surely this wouldn't be the effects of coming off bcp xx

Weird I hope it is your bfp and your cheapies are just dudd!!

Xxx

Still no af

Boobs are killing so much. And yesterday I had loads of EWCM today bfn I'm so confused and fed up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back