how soon after conceiving do you get pregnancy symptoms?

jenna

Reaction score
how soon after conceiving do you get pregnancy symptoms?

:roll: I'm feeling a bit funny!

Hi Jenna,

I always got really sore boobies about a week before my AF & it didn't happen until the day before it was due so knew something was different. It was about another weeks after that when the other symptons kicked in, so I was about 5 weeks pregnant by that stage.

Everyone is different though & will have different symptons at different times.

i knew i was prengant before i tested on all 3 of mine, i just felt diffrent, cant explain it tho.

but this time i dont feel pregnant atall, no symptoms as yet and didnt get that diffrent feeling.

xxx

if you only stopped on friday it may be why you are feeling a bit funny, you will probley have AF soon as this happens when you stop taking the pill. :)

sorry..Period! AF= aunt flo or something like that?! but means period!! :D

ah right. My period doesnt start till a few days after iv taken my 3 weeks of the pill (when i take them properly). Because iv finished my pack early and havnt finished a whole pack would it be possible to get pregnant before my period for this month? or will i bleed even if i am pregnant?

with my first pergnancy It was maybe 8 weeks before I started to get symptoms although I had know for 3 weeks beforehand.

With the second the symptoms started before my period was due.

hmmm i guess it would be possible yes, most of the time if you stop the pill half way through the pack you have a bleed a few days after!

i had my pregnancy syptoms at about 6-8 weeks pregnant, sorry not much help!!

2 weeks after we conceived (which is when I tested and got a "pregnant" result) is when I started getting symptoms :D

same: about two weeks. started with extreme tiredness

pips said:
same: about two weeks. started with extreme tiredness

Ooooh I forgot about that. I remember eating my tea in bed most nights :lol: Wont be able to do that when I get pg with number 2!!

I just 'knew' but symptom wise - I started smelling EVERYTHING -the smell of meat cooking would make me want to throw up. I also had really sore boobs. We tested after period was late for 3 days and it came neg. Then tried again next day and was positive. I also had first bout of 'morning' sickness EVER (never had with first 3 pregs) as I went to the toilet to check the results...completely bizarre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back