How soon after a miscarriage did you ovulate?

elsa16

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm just wondering what it was like for other people TTC after a miscarriage? Did your cycles go back to normal at all or if they did was it quick? Did you find you ovulated two weeks after the bleed or did it take longer?

Thanks in advance xxxx:nap:

Hiya, most ladies will ovulate as normal afterwards but it can take longer for some. After both my mcs I didn't ovulate afterwards for a long long time. I had to have a bleed induced both times after months of waiting. I've just had a chemical pregnancy and this time I've not ovulated until CD25 ish. I was told to wait three months and if then if my cycle hadn't returned to have a bleed induced, I think this is pretty standard advice although I have heard that some places tell you to wait up to 6 months!

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses and am sure it is so frustrating for you to have a bleed induced.

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I really really hope you get your sticky bfp soon. I have my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Sorry for your losses ladies. I lost a baby between my two boys. That was at the start of the April but I was pregnant again by the end of May and he's now a healthy 3 year old. Keeping everything crossed for yous x

After my first 2 the first time i ovulated was on the 3rd cycle. :( Some people ovulate like normal though ...
Most people will not ovulate the cycle after a MC x

Thank you ladies and I'm sorry to hear you have been through losses too.

I just assumed I would ovulate so I'm glad that I know in advance not to be disappointed when it doesn't happen.

It helps so much to have the support of everyone xxxx

Sorry for your loss 😢 I did ovulate almost two weeks after mine.....wait mc was like a period. It was an early mc at 7 weeks. So do start opk if you can so as not to miss it if you're ready to TTC again as you're supposed to be quite fertile after. I have quite a lot of symptoms of OV....including a change in discharge so it's fairly easy to know when to start with OPK's. Here's to rainbows babies for us all soon x

Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry you've been through this too.

I have my fingers crossed for our rainbow babies.

I can usually tell when ov is getting nearer because of changes in cm so I should have an idea whether I am going to or not. Hopefully that will be this month.

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back