How quickly should you bd after your LH surge?

Julia

Reaction score
I am buying ov tests but want to know how soon should you bd after it has been detected? We have been doing it straight away - is this too soon? HOW LONG DOES SPERM LIVE FOR???

I AM VERY SHORTLY GOING TO BE A GENIUS ABOUT THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM WITH ALL THE INFO I AM LEARNING!!!!! LOL!!!!

Hi Julia

You should bd right away!!! (and before) sperm can live for up to 5 days inside your womb!!!!!!!!!!!
Although do not just concentrate around this time, I have heard you can ovulate more than once a month and sometimes not at all........
Although do not leave it for too long more than a 7 day gap as this can reduce sperm production, it also takes 3 months for sperm to do its whole process from production to the uhum ejaculation, I have heard that if your DH has a severe bout of flu it can affect his quality of sperm in 3 months time(obviously not mega) I hope!!!! I would also like to know if anyone else had heard of this....

Hope this has helped

Good luck and happy babymaking,

Loads of babydust to you*************************************

Thanks very much - we did not do it leading up to ov - my DH is feeling too stressed....hope I am lucky from doing it on ov day xxxxxxxxx

A hurricane of baby dust to you too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back