How Pregnant am I?!

Flash2510

Reaction score
hey guys,

I am brand new and after a little advice!

I had two positive clearblue digital tests that confirmed I was 3 weeks+

Along with excited, nervous and slightly terrified I'm also confused!

I'm not sure what to tell the midwife about when my last period was, and here why...

I was due my period on 28th December, and it never came, 3 weeks later w/c 18th Jan, I had two days of light spotting/ pinkish brown blood and only when I wiped.

So... when was my last period? was it my 5 day normal cycle that I had w/c 26th November? or my 2 day sort of period in January? help! xx

I'd ask the midwife and see what she thinks but I think your LMP would probably be November and the spotting could have been implantation bleeding.

Thank you :) All feels a bit silly to me right now because it doesn't seem real, I still feel a bit numb!

Booked in for my first app with midwife on 27th Feb and no idea what to expect, but hopefully i'll get a clearer picture of what comes next xx

This is kind of how I am right now had a period end of Nov but I'm sure I had taken a test after that and it was negative. My periods r always irregular. I don't have an app with a midwife till march 2nd but I'm just really confused to how far on I am. My preg tests where really dark when before with my son they were really really giant and I was only 2-3 weeks .... How did u get on at hosp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back