How our you sarahfet????

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I saw your reply and that the pain had got worse :(
Worried about you hon what did the NHS 24 say?
Hope you ok! :hug:

hi hun,

they asked me to go into hospital :(

just waiting on the hosp phoning.. it's probably just an infection, it's just too painful to hold off until next week, and i don't want to do the baby any harm :(

i never take pain relief and i'm high on paracetemol at the moment, very unlike me :(

thanks hun :hug:

Sorry to hear that hon :pray: your trip to hospital reveals all is well and it just a but or an infection that can be easily sorted :hug:
I'll be looking out on forum to see if all went ok for you
:hug: :hug:

back from hospital. they've done a few tests and it is a kidney infection :cry: i've got anti-biotics though, so hopefully it clears soon.

i've to keep taking paracetemol to take the pain away, they were going to give me something stronger but i think i'll manage on the paracetemol.

can't believe how painful a kidney infection can be though :doh:

thanks for everyones help :hug:

sarah xx

Sounds painful hope it gets better soon for you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so glad you have found out what is wrong and have anti biotics to help. you must feel so much better that your little one his fine :clap: :dance:
Poor you having an infection :( i hope it clears up quicky!
:hug: Lol Sarah

I'm glad you've got to the root of the problem. I hope you're well again soon :hug: :hug:

Hi hun, I can sympathise with you on this one. I had to go into hospital the other week as my back was crippling me. I had a feeling they were going to say it was a kidney infection and I was right. The pain was so intense that I had to stay in bed for about 5 days. Hope you start to feel better soon x

soverign said:
Hi hun, I can sympathise with you on this one. I had to go into hospital the other week as my back was crippling me. I had a feeling they were going to say it was a kidney infection and I was right. The pain was so intense that I had to stay in bed for about 5 days. Hope you start to feel better soon x

glad you understand hun, every time i tell someone it's a kidney infection they wonder why i'm in so much pain :wall:

it's agony today and i'm taking the max dose of paracetemol every 4 hours, on the dot :rotfl: i've asked oh numerous times today if he would rip my kidney out please :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back