How organised are you?

Mrs Wibbily

Reaction score
Basically the title says it all... Are you a mummy who gets things ready the night before or are you running round like a mad woman (like me) rushing to get out of the door?

Any hints and tips welcome. Ha ha. Xxx

Omg both...... in the morning with regards to clothes bottles breakfast etc all done in the morning ....in fact generally were pretty disorganised ....... I have a mental plan of where everything is but dont organise it UNLESS we know we have to be uo and out extremely early x

I was really disorganised and literally everything was done last minute! Now I'm back at work, and my mum looks after Ethan 3 days a week, I have no option but to be organised lol.. I make sure I have his changing bag packed, bottles made up, food sorted for the next day and clothes out ready to get up & out early the next morning xx

A bit of both really. If I know I have somewhere to be by a certain time, then I get everything ready the night before. I also keep my change bag topped up each evening, so if I do pop out to the shops etc, I only have to sort a bottle. When OH is home with us, it always feels really disorganised, cos he isn't quite used to our routine yet. It always ends up with me feeding LO and barking orders at OH about everything he hasn't done. He hasn't quite accepted we can't just run out like we used to do.

Last edited:
Depends what we're doing and how I'm
Feeling lol. Some nights I'm
Organised, some mornings I'm doing the headless running around thing. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Since iv been back at work iv impressed myself with how organised I am (some days things don't go to plan) but I pack his bag with what he needs for the day the night before. Sort his lunch. Make sure dinner is in the fridge just to heat up. I have designated washing and ironing days. Sit his clothes out the night before too. Iv started doing it for myself too... I don't have much time in the morning. We leave at 8am.cx

Organisation is the key. However. As I've just moved im still hunting in boxes for things and its driving me insane. I need to know what im doing when im doing it. Wish I didnt!!! Xxx

tapatalking

I am super organised, always have been!

However even with planning and getting things ready the night before etc I am still often late (only by a few minutes but I hate being late for anything even if it is just meeting my sister)

If I have an official appointment I make sure I am ready extra early and then I just make it on time :lol:

xxxxx

I'm pretty organised if I know I'm going out tomorrow her bag is done the night before and clothes hanging up on her wardrobe but if I decide to go out during the day I have to just make up a s ack box and bottle her bag is always kept topped up when I get home I will replace the nappies I used and swap the half empty wet wipes for a full pack and use the half packet for her around the house! X

I've always been super organised.

Mostly I still am, but I still find myself running around like a headless chicken all the bloody time!

I hate being late so I'm ridiculously organised. I always end up turning up early to things so end up having to keep the girls amused while we wait.

On Tuesday's I have the gym followed by a music class for the girls so I have to get ready 3 separate bags...one for me for the gym, one for the girls for the creche (including snacks and bottle) then a 3rd bag for music class where we have lunch after.

Drives my husband mad, he very much likes to wing it!

tapatalking

Proud mummy of Seren 15 Nov 2010 & Bethan 12 Oct 2012

I want to be like you organised ladies. Are your houses clean too?!x

I have a cleaner lol!

tapatalking

Proud mummy of Seren 15 Nov 2010 & Bethan 12 Oct 2012

I used to be so organised... my work bag was always packed the night before, clothes for the day were out on a chair etc. Since having LO I've definitely become more of the headless chicken type unless I've got a proper appointment, in which case I will make an effort to be organised the night before. When I go back to work I'm going to have to be super organised as we'll have to leave the house at about 7am :cry:

both, I'm notnally a very organised person, I'll make sure all lo's stuff is ready the night before and I have a system for bottles, washing etc, when it comes to getting myself ready, no organisation at all, I still don't get dressed unless I have to and last week I had to go buy a new hairbrush cos I couldn't find mine!

of course if oh has a day off all forms of organisation go out the window anyway!

I'm organised to an extent lol. Like I will do his clothes for the next day if we are going out and pack everry thing etc. Im more organised through out the day like for baths etc I have everything all ready for coming out and straight to bed them I tidy behind me.

When I go back to work though I'll need to do it every night, but I won't mind. I am organised when needed lol.

Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back