How often?

First Baby White

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just wanted to find out how regularly the rest of you have the period like pains and cramps as mine seem to be mainly in the evening and the odd time through the day. Didnt realise by getting pregnant I would have more period pains then when I wasnt :lol:
Just wanted something to compare it to!!
Thanks for your help in advance!!

Hi First Baby White,

Don't know if I can be of much help because everyone is different. I find they are worse when I have been on my feet for long periods of time, or have been rushing around (do quite a bit of that with 2 little girls!!!) Also am suffering from constipation so they are worse when I have that!

It varies from day to day but I can say one thing - in my case 'morning sickness' is 'evening sickness' - it gets progressively worse as it gets later until I go to bed when it stops!!!

:)

Hi FBW,

As Daisy already mentioned, we are all different, but I will share my experience with you too. I find i get cramps if i stand up too quickly, and if i have been busy. Also long periods in the car dont help either. I am very bloated, so whenever i get the chance, i get into my PJs or undo the buttons on my jeans, and this also seems to help. Although hot baths arent recommended, there's nothing wrong with taking a cool one if you can stand it, and i find this helps me.

In all honesty though, I dont find mine unbearable, just a reminder of what's really going on - as if i could forget :lol:

P.S. when i first found out (around 5wks) the pains were a lot worse than they are now. Hope this helps. Take care :hug:

When i was 5weeks I went to the doctors because i was so worried about the period type pains i was getting. He said they were normal and not to worry. At one point i had period cramps for 24 hours then they just went. It is normal and I didn't realise how often i would get these pains but it is just your body adjusting and making room for your baby.

Thanks for your responses, I am not worried about it just wanted to compare my feelings to everyone elses. I am finding my symptoms are appearing more and more now when they should really be slowing down. I have constant Naseau and Diahhrea (sorry tmi) at the moment which is causing me to have time off work. Cant wait for Tri 2 when it should all get better :D

I had them daily right up until around 14 weeks or so I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back