How often?

Donna88

Reaction score
So this is kinda just for curiosity more than anything. As I don't know if I'm even in the game this month.

I had very light bleeding for 4 - 5 days last week, so I'm thinking positive, considering I'd be cd10 today I have a slight back ache (which I have had since the bleed, but it went yesterday and it coming back now) and loads of fertile CM....

We BD'd yesterday (although I think CD9 is too early really) so I was just wondering, what does everyone think the best way to go about the BD when coming upto ovulation. I know there are different views and obviously it only takes the one, but do you personally prefer lots in the run up or closer to ovulation ect?

I try to do every other day on the lead up to ovulation, then the day of positive opk and then the day after.

With my last pregnancy, we dtd 4 days before and 2 days before ov and that was it.

I just feel like we've done all we can if we bd plenty. If we only did it a couple of times, I'd be thinking that we should have done more if I didn't get preggers.

XX

I dtd the day before ovulation only infact that was the only time we dtd the whole month !
Worked tho!

Everyday before during & after ovulation. Just to be sure 🙊

We dtd whenever were in the mood during the month...around ov everyday until 2dpo. xx

I'd say we have sex at least every 3/4days anyway but when making a more conscious effort we bd every other day from day 8,9 or 10 and then every day about 13-15/16.

It really depends how much he's annoyed me as well which can be quiet often!
Xxx

We make sure we go every day for at least 5 days before ov and two after. This cycle we have only missed two days so far. I think I ovd on CD17 and currently on CD21.

Our clinic say in our situation (oh sperm fine, me with pco) we can't have too much and to go at least every other day.

We're trying SMEP, but struggling because of shift work

We were absolutely desperate so dtd about 3 times a day all month! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back