How often does your baby poo?

BunnyN

Reaction score
LO poos about 5 times a day. I asked the MW about it when she was two weeks old she and said its totally normal for a newborn. Now she is 7 weeks and is still the same. For those of you exclusively BFing how many poos does your LO do and how old are they?

I posted about this earlier today. H was doing 4 or 5 a day then on Friday none at all. He did one massive one on saturday and then none on Sunday. He's just done one now and it wasn't very big. I was a little worried too x

I posted about this earlier today. H was doing 4 or 5 a day then on Friday none at all. He did one massive one on saturday and then none on Sunday. He's just done one now and it wasn't very big. I was a little worried too x

Missed your post, thanks. How many weeks is your LO now?

Evan is 8 weeks and nearly every nappy has poo in! At one point it was 8 or more a day!

H is 6 weeks. Saying all this yesterday he poo'd 5 times. And one was a massive explosion.

Thanks for the replies. Sounds lile shes not the only one. She was up to 8/9 a day for a while there. Now its more like 5/6. I know they are supposed to do less poos when they get older, was just wondering when 'older' is!

My two were pooping all day from birth until about 5 weeks, then they dramatically changed, and now they only poo every few days! I had to take my boy to the docs yesterday because he was so uncomfortable and full of poo and gas. We now some meds to make them go easier, nd they are much happier babies after some poo explosions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back