How often do you listen?

I'm bad and do it every day, only for a second as it always seems to be in the same place but keeps me happy and reassured! Xxx

Hey, I still listen each morning. I planned to stop once I felt some movement which became more noticeable the last week or so but it's just too tempting. I literally just put it on for a couple of seconds in the morning, check the heartbeat is still there then switch it off x

I've tried a few "Non Ultrasound" baby listeners and have heard f all. Complete waste of money, recently ordered an Angelsounds Doppler and some gel, the mw uses this one so we know it works, ill hope to listen at night before I go sleep.

Thanks

Matt

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Whenever I or hubby feel paranoid. Sometimes twice a week simetimes twice a day!!!

I used to do it everyday, very quickly, but now I feel movement I don't bother any more. It's quite addictive but I don't think I quick listen everyday hurts xx

We've used it three times. Once was too early and couldn't find anything. Once we found it and had a little listen and the last time I was trying to show my bestfriend. I couldn't for the life of me find the heartbeat though! Awkward baby. The next day was my 16wk MW appointment and she found heartbeat straight away and said she was surprised at how strong it was (152 bpm) Not used it since.

My mum tried to warn me off of it in case I get addicted to it but I don't think I will - I know how temperamental they can be and how much it depends on position of baby.

When I first got my doppler I was using it all the time but now I only use it if I feel paranoid or if I just haven't done it for a week or so x

When can i start using a monitor? And which one to recommend? Xx

I used to only listen when needed to every other day or so but as my scan is looming I am listening twice a day :-( too nervous x

I got angle sounds which is really good, I can't remember exactly when I started to use mine, it says on the box use from 16 weeks plus I think. Just try not to freak yourself out when you can't find it lol x

I got angle sounds which is really good, I can't remember exactly when I started to use mine, it says on the box use from 16 weeks plus I think. Just try not to freak yourself out when you can't find it lol x

Same as me :) i have Angel Sounds

At first i couldn't find it but for the last 2-3 weeks it has been found x

Once you've heard it once you know it's definitely the baby it's so quick lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27