how offten and why?

chuck2005

Reaction score
how often should or would i be going to the toilet if i was pregnant?
would it be every two hours or every half hour?

i was so excited when my tummy and boobs were sore last week but now it has went away?

could i still be pregnant?last week my tummy was a bit bloated and a bit bigger than usual but it seems to have went flat again? is this normal could i still be pregnant?

please write back :? :cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxbaby dust to allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chuck2005,

Sorry I can answer your question.but,

Relax, if you are pregnant only time will tell.

If you work your self up then the come down when getting your AF is awful.

I myself thought I was pregnant this month, and my AF came early, I had to visit the doctor to ask why my pains were so promiment and I had basically built my hopes up on every little niggle I had. However I suffer quite bad with IBS and some of the symptons I have with that I mislead to be pregnancy symptoms.

Please dont work yourself up to much, the come down when AF arrives is really difficult and on Friday when my AF arrived I found it really difficult to deal with.

Please honey relax (easier said the done I know) and I am hopeing that you will get the bundle of Joy this month.

Take care

Sarah

X

Ps please dont take offence xxx

aw none taken,
thanx very much, i need the boost of encoragement me and my partner a finding it quite hard to concentrate on anything eles at the mo.

i read on the internet that if im pregnant then the baby will be implanting tomorrow, then my period is due on sunday. i really really reall hope i am preggers this month, ive had my tarot read to see if i might be ive prayed everynight since trying and i think about it all the time, this month has really got to me tho.

i have slight pains in my tummy they dont feel as cloudy as period pains they feel more sharp could this be something? write back and keep in touch, do u have msn?

xxxx baby dust to you hunni xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back