How normal..

B81292

Reaction score
I know lots of people probably have this issue so just wanted to see how normal it is... I'm about 6 + 6 and went for a scan last week as was worried about an eptopic due to a pain in my left side .:.anyway this was ruled out but couldn't find a fetal pole and I know that's normal as I was about 5 weeks
Anyway I knew I was pregnant as I was peeing a lot and tired all the time and this has all stopped for a couple of weeks . I've had no sickness, no longer tired, my boobs aren't that tender and just feel totally normal. All I've had are headaches and a period pain feeling . I slipped up the stairs this week and banged my belly but no bleeding or anything

How normal is this? Am I expecting to find bad news at my scan next week ?

I had the same as you, I had a scan at 5+4 and they could only see the yolk and sac, I'm going back next week when I'll be 8+3 so hopefully all will be ok x

I think everyone worries about loss of symptoms. It is pretty common in the early weeks for symptoms to come and go though. It might hit you hard any day now but you might just be one of the lucky ones that doesnt suffer too much :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back