How Much?

Vicki83

Reaction score
I'm getting a new buggy in the next couple of weeks, so i'm gonna put my mamas and papas pliko p3 for sale, it includes buggy, mypod carrycot, car seat and rain cover, but i have no clue as to how much i should expect to get for it, so looking for any ideas on a rough starting price?

Thanks in advance.

hi :wave:

i brought a 6 month old pliko p3 in dot to dot (fab grey and duckegg )

i got , the pram , car seat , car base , carrycot , changing bag , footmuff for 260

now i know someone else got same deal for 360 but someone else got it for 190 ( was watchin them all on ebay lol)

its in fab condition an it was the 2007 model , so the graphite frame and smooth wheels

hope that helps a lil

Well that's the exact one i'm selling the dot to dot 2007 model, only thing i've not got is the footmuff and the changing bag!

Thanks for that Gem! :D

please say you were happy with it and now just want a change ? i fell so in love with the colour that i hadnt even considered a p3 before i saw it !

is there anything i need to watch out for :oops:

Hi Gem, i loved it, only thing i didn't really like was the buggy is quite big and bulky to fold down. It's just really before i moved it was a total hassle to get on buses as i had to fold down buggy, try and hold Soph, the buggy, her changing bag and my bag while paying for ticket! :lol:

Now i've moved, the buggy can go on the bus while up (thank god) so really all i'm changing it for is that i fancy a new one! :D

Thats sound ok , i dont do bus' much as tbh there quite expensive here no matter what mr mayor says ! i really feel like i need to practice putting it up and down tho , not quite got handle of it lmao

and i brought it cos it was a smaller size buggy compared to some travel systems we looked at !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back