How much soy and epo?

jojo3972

Reaction score
Ok giving soy another go this cycle days 5-9 can't remember what dosage to take and also epo what's the dosage for that n do I stop once I ovulate I forgot lol xx

I've not done soy before but I've read it's about 100mg-150mg. I take EPO 2000mg daily from AF to ov, stop at ov because it can cause uterine contractions. Good luck xx

I took soy on its own: 120, 120, 160, 160, 200mg

Good luck jojo. x

Cheers for info I know I'm late with epo but wat the hell lol I think il do the same with the soy as they are 40 mg capsules x

the cycles I got my bfp with soy I only took 80mg cd3-7 1st time and 5-9 2nd time. this time I am doing 80mg 2 days 120mg 3rd day, then 160mg last 2 days. i heard doing the gradual build up is good :)

I only take 1000mg of EPO from cd1-O and i have tried taking more and it give me a bad belly!

Fingers crossed for us Angela I took it 4-8 I think wen I gt my Bfp nit was the first month I took it can't remember what dose I took now either I'm taking 1200 mg epo as they are 300 mg capsules xx

I did soy cd3-7, 120 160 160 200 200mg last cycle

this time, doing 200mg each day xx

FC hay flower :) I did 4 round last yr got a Bfp first rih d but wasn't sticky x

Good luck jojo, remember those misleading and strong symptons you get with it, just switchboff symptom spotting this month in your head and yourll be fine

Loads of luck hun xx

I will do Jenni it doesn't fool me hehe on my first round of soy I didn't realy have much signs just sore nips tht was the time I got my Bfp that didn't stick for to long but il be sure to not ss anyways but I will be testing erly this month cos I wanna use progesterone cream soon as I get a Bfp n sooner the better x

I am gonna use progesterone cream from bfp too - so can i test early too :) i was going to try not to, but now you have me thinking it would be a good idea! ;)

Not to early Angela lol I was thinking 11 dpo ish lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back