How much 'show' is usual? (sorry if yucky question ..)

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by X5OT, Nov 22, 2007.

1. X5OT

X5OT Well-Known Member

Right girls!

I have had a few very small bits of 'show' (pinkish / brownish jelly) during today on wiping (TMI, I know .. ). I'm talking like tiny bits on about 4 separate occasions today. What is the usual sort of amount of mucus / show, and does it usually come out in little bits over a few days, or should I be expecting a large deposit (for want of a better term!) in the near future?

Thanks in advance!

Cx

2. leckershell

leckershell Well-Known Member

tmi alert

mine was like a heavy period basically, more than a standard sanitary towel could handle put it that way :) lasted a day or so and I was in early labour at that point and had ryan the following afternoon.

probably everyone is different though, that's just me.

3. kitty86

kitty86 Well-Known Member

I was told its about the size of a 50p coin, All though I have had 2 shows up to now. One was massive and the other was really little. It differs with each lady I think.

4. Krystal

Krystal Well-Known Member

i had a tiny bit of blood on wiping.. nothing like jelly and didn't continue. just had a bit on morning i went into labour :hug:

5. Kylie1007

Kylie1007 Well-Known Member

I leaked "show" for 5 days - it was clear and egg white like - although I dont think I had the bloody bit until labour

6. X5OT

X5OT Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies all - sounds like there's no set patttern or amount then

7. susie

susie Well-Known Member

ive had bits on and off for about a week yellowish jelly but yesterday there was quite alot and it had blood streaks in since then bits and bats again :?

8. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

my show started off small then when i was going to the toilet i was wiping more as the day went on!

With DD i only has my show a few hours before she was born and it all came away as she came out!