How much 'show' is usual? (sorry if yucky question ..)

X5OT

Reaction score
Right girls!

I have had a few very small bits of 'show' (pinkish / brownish jelly) during today on wiping (TMI, I know .. ). I'm talking like tiny bits on about 4 separate occasions today. What is the usual sort of amount of mucus / show, and does it usually come out in little bits over a few days, or should I be expecting a large deposit (for want of a better term!) in the near future?

Thanks in advance!

Cx

tmi alert

mine was like a heavy period basically, more than a standard sanitary towel could handle put it that way :) lasted a day or so and I was in early labour at that point and had ryan the following afternoon.

probably everyone is different though, that's just me.

I was told its about the size of a 50p coin, All though I have had 2 shows up to now. One was massive and the other was really little. It differs with each lady I think.

i had a tiny bit of blood on wiping.. nothing like jelly and didn't continue. just had a bit on morning i went into labour :hug:

I leaked "show" for 5 days - it was clear and egg white like - although I dont think I had the bloody bit until labour

Thanks for the replies all - sounds like there's no set patttern or amount then

ive had bits on and off for about a week yellowish jelly but yesterday there was quite alot and it had blood streaks in since then bits and bats again :?

my show started off small then when i was going to the toilet i was wiping more as the day went on!

With DD i only has my show a few hours before she was born and it all came away as she came out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back