How much Movement?

emma28

Reaction score
I would say that I rarely feel a kick, more often a squirm and occaisonally the hic-ups. I haven't actually kept track by writin it down but it sure doesn't move much....10ish a day I would say, and usually all at once.......what about you??

midna said:
hmm gonna go inbetween here ..sometimes i feel loads other days not alot :D

Have to agree.... some days she tries escaping through my belly button but today for example it's just squirms and pops... although I did wake up this morning feeling like my ribs had gone ten rounds with a mini kickboxing champion.. :roll:

So you think I'm just gonna have quiet baby?? It's always asleep when I go for scans too. I can see it breathing, but not moving...

And I never have hard kicks or feel battered by it..... :think:

I know there's nothing wrong or someone would have picked up on it by now but I still think its a bit wierd.

I haven't voted as sometimes I don't get very many movements. I very rarely get any kicks now and haven't for a while. I get more wiggling and stretching movements. Sometimes she moves like crazy all day and night so it varies too much. xxxxxx

I Think Iv Got a Hyper Wriggly Baby, I Deffinately Have To Say 30+ But Im Waiting For When Shes Too Restricted, Then Im Sure It Will Be Less Movement :)

Jenifer only gives me a rest when I'm asleep. She doesn't know when to quit :lol:

mine is quite chilled out and always asleep at scans too- hope she stays chilled when she comes out :pray:

my baby moves lots but my mum said its the left week that she have much room to?!

Its about every 2-4hours she goes crazy for about half an hour, even in the night. Since she has found my rib cage she s really happy to spend ages tapping that!

emma28 said:
So you think I'm just gonna have quiet baby?? It's always asleep when I go for scans too. I can see it breathing, but not moving...

And I never have hard kicks or feel battered by it..... :think:

I know there's nothing wrong or someone would have picked up on it by now but I still think its a bit wierd.

I watched one of those baby programs, and there was a woman having twins. Throughout her pregnancy she had to be monitored because all her kicks came from one side of her tummy, where one twin was and hardly anything from the other side, where the other twin was. The kicky baby was born first and was a very restless, active baby, the quiet one was born second and was very chilled out, slept a lot and was very content.

I'm sure sometimes they are just different!

I agree, some babies are more laid back than others but as I am sure you all already know, if you don't have 10 kicks in a day, or there is a significant dfference in your babies movement, go to hospital, do not pass go, do not collect £200.

My LO seems to kick alot when I first get to work & at night when I'm watchin TV.

Lately she has been really battering me though, the kicks are quite painful. She had the hiccups this morning again which I think is really cute.

She also seems to come to life when any of the Hoosiers songs come on & she went mad for the bongo song (i've got everything you need) the other week :rotfl:

Oh yeah & if I think to myself that I've not felt her move for a while, she will suddenly move - freaky stuff :shock:

Emma your probably going to get another chilled out baby that likes to sleep alot thats why your not feeling her move much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back