how much for nappies??

Tell

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

so im completely lost buy how much is a bargain for newborn pampers.
im going to stick with pampers as i have been recommended by friends and family
but its a minefield, please if anyone can give me a ball park on the average price so i know if i find a deal :)

xx

hi hun in the asda by me (which is closest super market) they are £9 for a pack of 80 which i think is actually quite good, when the baby event was on a few weeks ago it was £8 for 140 nappies so i got my self a box, but to be honest i've heard good things about the asda's own (called little angels) and they are £4 for a pack of 27 or on the 2 for £10 offer which is good.

i started buying nappies from about 25 weeks and stocking up so when LO arrives i dont have to go out if the weather is nasty! xx

In sainsbury's the size 1s are £5.50 for 54 which I thought was quite cheap. The same pack in Boots cost nearly £7! We have only bought 2 packs of size 1 so far as not sure how big baby will be! x x

im quite tempted to use these little angel ones x

It all adds up!!! My mum is a freecycle addict and got me three packs of newborn nappies (unopened) from a couple that donated them on the website. Register with your local freecycle, some lovely generous people out there. Xx

Check out kiddiecare.com. They do a range (something with bums in the title!!) that come in packs of 240 (roughly a months supply) for £20, free delivery. I thought they would be really cheap and nasty but the reviews are REALLY good, lots of mums comparing them to huggies and pampers. And the plus point is if you send back any unopened packets from the box when you need the next size up, they deduct the cost of what you've sent back from your next order!! Would love to hear if anyone has used this service and what they thought of the nappies as I am very tempted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back