How much food??

Nurse are you finding some days he'll eat quite a bit and then other he's not as interested?

hannah is like this...sometimes she will finish everything and other days will be fussy. she is back to eating off the spoon by the way.!! so still doing as much finger foods as poss, combining the two. so for example last night she had beans on toast. so i fed her the beans off a spoon and she ate the toast herself, after it had been dunked in bean juice of course :) xx

Good bump

breakfast - peach porridge

lunch - beef casarole ( left overs) , strawberry puree

dinner - mince&pots and yogurt for pudding ( didnt eat much at dinner)

do you blend the casserole and mince & pots Nurse? xx

Phoebe will eat anytime and isn't fussy thank god.

Yesterday for example she had -

Breakfast - Huge bowl of porridge, and then half a digestive biscuit

Lunch - Chunky Vegetable soup - with this I dipped the bread in the soup for her to hold and eat, I put some of the chunky veg on her tray to feed herself and I spoon fed her the rest. For dessert she had banana and raisins

Snack - Bread Sticks

Dinner - Fish Pie and a yoghurt

Snack - Organix Carrot Sticks

And she drinks tons of water

Tapatalking :)

Good bump

breakfast - peach porridge

lunch - beef casarole ( left overs) , strawberry puree

dinner - mince&pots and yogurt for pudding ( didnt eat much at dinner)

do you blend the casserole and mince & pots Nurse? xx

Yes, just a little though as hes good with texture and lumps, i didnt start weaning till 5.5 months so we skipped the smooth purees

how you getting on with the finger foods hun?x

yeah not bad...she has gone back to being fed too though! ha ha.......but i am mixing it up...so for example for lunch she had sandwiches and she fed herself but then for tea she is having mashed up chicken stew, fed by me. She had porridge this morning but then ate some cheerios just put on her tray herself. So still trying to actively encourage her to feed herself. She is also good with texture and soft lumps. It's weird though cos if she gets it off a spoon...she sometimes wont chew, but if she feeds herself she has no problem chewing. She will get there though :) xx

Bumping this up! As I live in Norway, I guess we might be doing things differently, but will write a "typical" day for us.

0730: Breakfast no1: 5,5 oz of milk
0930: Breakfast no2: porridge
1230: Lunch: fruit smoothie (I am also trying to introduce bread here, but she's not very found of it yet)
0330: Hot meal (vegetables, fish, or meat)
0600: pooridge
0700: 7 oz of milk and straight to bed

Great thread! It's good to have some inspiration!

xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back