How many?

i read some where to take about 6 sleep suits with you in case you have to stay longer than expected... i'm assuming you'll need 2 a day but maybe not!

i have a question - if yor bottle feeding.. do you need to take bottles? i know the hospital provide the milk but is this in a sterilized bottle or a sealed mini milk carton? if i need to take bottle - how can i sterilize them?

I'm going to take one bottle of baby wash - i'm sure you can use a tiny amount to clean the babies head! a packet of baby wipes and a few nappies.. if i run out i'm sure they will sell things in the shop or i can get one of my visitors to bring me bits in....

I'm going to take 2 pairs of PJ's for myself and 2 nite shirts... i'll want a nice pair of pj's for when people visit.... one tip!!!! i was told to take a flannels to keep cool when pushing!!!

Good topic.. does anyone have any good tips for hospital?

x

it depends how long you intend staying in hospital.
Id put a clean baby outfit in for each day as the poo can be sloppy and you never know if its going to go right up their backs :lol:
Don't bother with bubble bath etc - i do remember they supplied it.

hope this helps.

Like Budge said - an outfit for every day. You've also got your Bounty pack to look forward to - lots of bath goodies in there!
Emilia xx
ps. Priceless item I packed in my bag - Andrex Moist Toilet Tissue. Fab for feeling clean and fresh. :wink:

Tnx everyone! You have been a great help! God knows why im worrying about this so early lol!

Hayley when i was in with my daughter they provided the bottles! They where little glass ones that you throw away once it had been opened an used! They still provide it now as my friend had a baby not long ago so there is no need to worry about bottles!

Thanx again everyone

Kelly

dont worry about bottles hayley the milk is in sterile bottles already which are sealed and they provide you with new teats for every bottle you use xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back