HOW many?!?!?

petchy

Reaction score
16 kids, and still wanting more?!?!? phew... sounds like hard work to me...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/ ... een%20Kids

1129187145.2134.jpg

ohh! I saw a program about them on discovery health a while ago, as much as i love children, i think shes mad!! lol

very brave woman

yeah i saw that programme too! me and OH can barely afford one baby, wonder how they manage!!

mmmmmmmmmm, look like an interesting family!!!

Are they totally mad!! She must have a terrible pelvic floor!!!

whoahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

They'll have to stop when they run out of 'J' names - either that or get a TV.

An old friend of ours had 9 last time we were in touch - she said it gets easier the more you have because the older ones take on some of the work. I'd struggle - my eldest doesn't even know where the kitchen sink is yet to wash up :? Imagine the tax credits if they were in the UK!!!!

I'm not sure what to be more shocked about - the number of kids or the state of that MULLET! :lol:

LucyBee said:
I'm not sure what to be more shocked about - the number of kids or the state of that MULLET! :lol:

lolol that made me giggle so much :D

haha i bet even the parents can't remember their names!!

Do you think they have worked out HOW the babies keep arriving?!?! They seem to think God is sending them, I don't have a problem with that but is that what they REALLY think!!!! :lol:

Her bloke must have a really really big willy to even feel anything after the 1st 5 (more or less) or he gets an implant everytime she has a baby to make it bigger. Either that or she has spent most of her life doing those pelvic floor exercises. Think the Willy implant might be the easier option.
xxxxxxxxxxx

I agree with LucyBee!

If having that many kids means you have to have an awful haircut like that, I think I'll stick to 1 or 2!

OMG - she loves those collars doesn't she!!! Do you think she spends her days making matching dresses for the girls! I can just see me trying to get my 12 year old into a dress like that!!!!

Ohhh I like the girls dresses that match! My granny had some pillows like that! ohh and lots of red shirts! (Tell that boy at the front to stop picking his nose!

Don't they realise that the clothes they brought for there first born were maybe fashionable 18 years ago, but to be passed down for so long! oh dear oh dear!

God maybe he gets paid to be a sperm doner thats wheer all the money comes from! I have two words for her "THE PILL". I wanted to be like the waltons but I will know when to stop!, No more than three!

Fair play to her girls, I think she's brilliant...to be able to afford them is the hardest part I'd say...My great grandmother had 21 children, 20 girls and the youngest was a boy. That was in the 1800s though, and I think that they were a different breed in those days.

I know I wouldn't be able for 16, but plenty of families (particularly traveller families) have large numbers of children here. Our next door neighbour at home had 16 - and here's a funny thing - all of them, even the boys, had Mary as a second name. Family tradition!

Sue

Just watched the programme on discovery health........blimey!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back