How many weeks?

Juice

Reaction score
I've just found out I'm unexpectedly pregnant. Happy accident! Lol ;)

Really not sure about dates as I've only had one period since dd2 was born, so I'm just curious to know how many weeks you were when your lines were as dark as this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-04-08-06-19-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-07-04-08-06-19-1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 45
Congrats Juice!!! Those look super dark, I would say you are well over 6 weeks at least. Maybe see your gp and get a scan fairly soon to see how far along you are?x

I would put in the dates of the one period you've had since little one, that'll give you a rough idea hun and congratulations xx

Well it's odd because we had sex when my last period was due, so 4 weeks after the last one. I thought we'd be safe because I was due on, because silly me just assumed my periods would go back to being regular :/ so I must have been ovulating instead. So that was 3 weeks ago, which would pit me at 5ish weeks, but compared to my other pregnancies, the lines are too dark for 5 weeks :/ so maybe I was already pregnant before the period and it was just one of those things? :/ I have no sickness or pregnant feelings at all, so it's all a bit surreal!

were you breastfeeding your little one? If so that could really mess with the cycles. I think those tests are just too dark for 5 weeks too. Defo get yourself a gp appointment! How exciting!!

Last edited:
Tbh juice it depends when youv implanted etc.

With my first pregnancy my lines were like that 8 days after a missed period so I was 5 weeks odd.

With this one I implanted early so my lines were that dark around 4 weeks odd.

In saying that the MC that I had in September (I had no idea I was pregnant) the lines were that dark and I was 5-6w along.

Id say your between 4-6w (probably 5ish) - perhaps try a digi and work out a rough conception time and visit the GP to get referred to MW.

I imagine your shitting yourself. I thought I was pregnant 6m after having Jackson and god I almost went bald on the spot, so can imagine the amount of questions etc running through your mind after 4m :lol:

Your GP might very well refer you for an early scan to try determine the dates. I have heard of this being did before. Or at the very least bloods! They were able to tell how far I was along with the level of HCG in my blood.

xxxx

I've made a gp appointment and it's a week tomorrow. If I am only 5 weeks, that explains why I don't really feel pregnant yet.
Ahh well, time will tell I guess lol ;)

Yeah when I look back on the pregnancy I lost in September I didn't feel pregnant but was super bloated and sore boobs but I was sure AF was due.. are your breasts tender or have you like no symptoms.

I guess you might not notice fatigue if your looking after the girls. Let's just hope the sickness stays away for you!

xxxxx

Massive congratulations Juice xx

I've noticed I've been quite tired recently, but like you say, having babies is tiring so you don't notice lol
In my previous pregnancies I've had no symptoms until 5/6 weeks and it's only ever been sickness, tiredness and peeing more.
I've always been looking out for symptoms because my pregnancies have been planned, but this time who knows what symptoms I've missed whist being completely oblivious :/

Yeah ignorance is bliss sometimes lol.

What's OH saying about it? Mr super sperm there lol.

xxxxx

He laughed when I showed him the test and said "oh, looks like we're having another one then!" I was filming when I showed him lol
We agreed years ago that we wanted four children, so we're very happy about the news, it's just a shock and a bit sooner than expected :lol:

Last edited:
I think I'd have got that one on camera because it is a genuine shock!

Oh well that's good. Some men would get really stressed so if he's ball then you two will make it work.

I'm getting ahead of myself wondering if this one will be a boy!? Spose youv got alot of stuff in already too. Which is really handy.

xxxxx

Last edited:
I really don't mind if it's a girl or boy. A boy would be nice, but I like the idea of having a big set of girls lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back