How many types of cramps can there be sick of this now

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
all today and most of last night i have been suffering with really bad cramps -
period like cramps
stomach cramps like when you really need to poo and you get tummy ache (although i know i dont need to go)
and really bad hip pains like someone pulling my hips apart
i'm so fed up keep getting back ache too and LOOOOOOOADS of pressure :( i really hope labour comes soon this hurts so much :'( got midwife tomorrow hoping she will do my sweep even though its two days before my due date (fingers crossed) and i hopefully will get some sleep tonight :'( :nap:

Sounds like things may be moving along for you, good luck and definitely get as much sleep as you can before LO arrives xx

Had to say hi, and that im having the exact same thing. Period type cramps were so bad they wont me out of my sleep 4 times last night. I was convinced that was it, but no! I feel your pain, believe me! Also feel like lo is pushing down so much and trying to scratch her way out - really painful. With my 1st, I had none of this in the lead up, I just woke up one morning with period cramps, and that was it - i was in labour. This lo is teasing me. Good luck hun, hope it happens soon for u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back