How many teef?

Minime

Reaction score
Should they have around Eefies age? I've recorded in DD's book that she had 4 way before now. He's still only got 2 :think: They came through over 3 months ago now but no sign of his top ones making an appearance although he's still going mad chewing everything.

Up until last week Nathan had 4, he now has 5.

Grace's 2 bottoms ones came through at 7 months, top 2 came through about 3 weeks later and since then absolutely nothing...........

DD got her bottom ones at 6 months then one top one at 7 months and the other 3 weeks after so I thought they usually came through close together but we're still waiting.... His bottom ones came through on 28th september!

Willows got 5 her 2 bottom ones came through at about 5 1/2 - 6 months the top 2 about a month later and her 5th one has just come through about 2 weeks ago and the 6th will make an appreance very soon.

I wouldn't worry, Sophie still has no teeth whatsoever! :lol:

Hi everyone,
Our little man Euan has 8 teeth up to now but he is still chomping so I think there are moreon the way.x

I don't know the answer, Ryan has a couple coming through at the mo.. just wanted to say why did I never realise you had a daughter as well as the eefmeister?! I feel like such a fool lol

Maybe you didnt realise coz she's a big girl, she's 15 this month :) There's an album of her on my facebook lol

maddison had her first tooth on new years day :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: and she nearly 6 months old

ive got a friend with a 1 year old and shes only just got her first tooth. where as jack seems like hes constantly teething and now has 7. so i dont think you have anything to worry about

I wish they'd just come through. He's been like this since 12 weeks and his mouth is covered with a rash. Dr gave him some cream for it but doesnt seem to do much and he gets in a right strop and wont let you anywhere near his mouth (I'm trying to put his teething powder in)

He's not sleeping either and wakes every single hour and gets very distressed if you leave him for even a second which I'm pretty sure is because he's feeling like crap.

:hug: that sounds awful hun, really hope they come through for him soon, so you can both get more sleep xx

Austin's got 8 teeth but my friend has an 8 month old baby who has only just got his first 2 teeth. I don't think there's any 'normal'.

I hate it when they're teething, hopefully he'll get his new teeth soon. :hug:

luke only has 2 teeth too, he got them at 7 months old and nothing, i'm sure the others must e soon as he has got very dribbly again and waking in the night more, rosy cheeks as well.

Ellies are really slow. She has 2 bottom front teeth, the 2 top front teeth, both the top eye teeth, and 4 molars. Nothing else. When I say she has these teeth I mean they have broken the gum. I don't think any of them are fully grown yet, and each tooth has taken at least a week if not longer from starting to push on the gum to actually breaking through.

Jacob only has 4 so far. His middle top two and middle bottom two. He has been so grumpy at the moment and I can feel 2 more coming at the top. I hate it when he is teething. Poor little man! :hug: to everyone having to live with our teething babies!!

hannah has 9.

She had her first 2 at about 2-3 months. She seems to have slowed tho, cos she had 9 for a long while now, would rather get it all over and done with its been very hard, but once there through thier through!

My boy has 6. Got his first two at around 4 or 5 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back