How many oz does your lo have?

charlene09

Reaction score
Cabhan is 6 months old 30th this month and he has 6oz of cow and gate 1st stage every 3 hours, is this normal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Next time you take him to be weighed ask the HV? I am guessing he's following his line?

Does he only go 3 hours at night too?

James has between 33-35oz a day and feeds between every 4-3 hours in the day but goes 10 hours at night without a feed (he's 3 months!!)

xxxxxx

He should be on 150-200ml per kg/per day
Hope that helps x

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

I think they recommend that at this age he has about 32oz a day (or thereabouts). This is just a guide though, mine always had a bit more!
It sounds about right to me but if you are concerned I would mention it to the HV.
I wouldn't worry about how much milk he has unless you are worried that he is gaining too much/not gaining enough weight. Just go with what suits him x

My lo will be 6 months on the 21st.

He has 4-5 7 oz bottles a day plus 3 portions of pureed food.

XX

phoebes on between 4-5oz every 3-4hrs...and the health visitor wants me to up it to 6! i havent as yet though because im afraid her reflux will start back up again. and also she seems quite happy on 5 :) i was going to start a thread like this as i was wondering the same thing :)oh and she will be 12weeks tommrow. :) xx

sofia is a few days younger than your lo and she only takes 5-6 oz every 4 hours and shes on 2 puree meals a day,she has 4 bottles a day.

LO has 5x 7oz bottles and two portions of baby rice a day. His last bottle is at 10pm now,it's a minefield!

Elise is just over 5 months old and takes between 25-30oz a day on top of her half-ish weetabix in the morning and pureed veg at lunchtime xx

4.5 weeks old and takes between 2oz and 4oz every 1 to 4 hours.

Think I must have a chub....g has 4 to 5fl oz every 4 to 6hrs xx

T has a meal mid morning of puréed food and around 20oz per day. He prob should have more but he flat refuses. He may also gum half a reduced sugar rusk together with some banana, cucumber or carrot. x

Cabhan just has 4 6oz bottles a day and that's it, as he isn't taking well to weaning.

I have a paediatrician appointment for him on 8th march though so will bring up my concerns when I go then.

He seems fine in what he is drinking, but I feel it's abit little going off his age xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

amelie has 4-5 bottles of anything between 3-5 oz :wall: and one or 2 tiny meals per day.

S is 16wks and has between 3-5oz every 3-4hrs and can go upto 12hrs at night with out a bottle.

Last edited:
7 weeks and has 4-5oz every 4/5 hours. Goes maybe 6/7 hours at night. Dunno if thats normal :/ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back