How many more people!- updated ME!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Went into work this morning baring in mind that two of my friends there are both pregnant 1 with my first due date who is now 20 weeks, and the other who is coming up for 8 weeks which is what i would have been if it hadnt been a chemical pregnancy

Well then my other friend took me aside to tell me that she is also 8 weeks and she found out just over christmas

I am so so happy for them but now there are 3 people who i am close friends with and that i work with everyday who are expecting

How on earth am i going to keep sane? :cry: :wall:

Oh hun I'm so sorry :hug: Life is so cruel sometimes isn't it? :( I really do know how you feel, 2 of my best friends are pregnant (one was a week behind me and one was a week infront) and my cousin is pregnant too! Its so hard to see them :cry: My pregnant best friend even told me to 'just try for another one' the other day :x

I really feel for you hun, take care xxx

:x God how can people be so insensitive Sally :x

Thanks hun, i think its only really people who have had a loss who can truly understand how it feels

Thank goodness we have this forum so that we can discuss how we feel and not be fobbed off

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Am sorry u r going thru this. It crazy seeing all those bumps and hearing those pregnancy announcements around you isnt it? It's so hard for me too.

My cousin is pregnant now. She is only 16 yrs old. She is married though bec she was crazy in love with him and since he was rich so they married. Now tell me.. how can I live knowing that a cousin 9 yrs smaller than me is pregnant! I feel so old. Though I am happy for her.. I am not for me :cry:

I feel ur pain :hug:

im sorry its so hard for you at the moment hun wish there was something i can say to help but it will get better in time and you will have a lovely baby of your own.

Pm if you ever want to talk :hug: :hug:

Oh hon, that must be so hard, i hope it happens for you soon...

I know what you mean about comments a friend said to me "Oh its not your time yet" when i was upset about mcing, wtf does she know!

Thats a bit harsh but alot of peeps just don't understand...

Im always here for you hon

x

Aw hun, it must be awful to have to deal with this situation. I have not been faced with this situation yet and am dreading the thought of it So sorry that it is so upsetting :(

OMG i was just reading your post and i thought, hand a min shes got a ticker that says shes 3 weeks........ WHAT...........lol

A BIG CONGRATS hun, you deserve it xxxx

oh thats wonderful news! so when u were writing that u were pregnant urself and didnt even kno! congrats hun :hug:

that is so so wonderful hun i really wish you all the best :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back