How many hours a day do you spend with your OH?

futuremum

Reaction score
Hi!!

I was wondering how much time you were spending with your OH? Mine is at home all day but we hardly see each other, he is always in his room on his PC. Even now, he is on it waiting for me to tell him his dinner is ready. I think I saw him a few hours this morning but 5 minutes between 1.30 pm and now which is 9 pm. I know it is not healthy to be with each other all the time but this goes to the extreme I think!!

Is it me who is asking too much or is he just tacking the p***? I know he cannot go out because of his health but spending some time with me is not too much to ask for! I am not that bad I promise :wink:

He is taking the p*ss :?

It's not you. Does he help around the house and help with baby?

My OH goes to work so I only see him for about 3-4hrs in the evening. Phoebe goes to bed at about 6pm and then we have dinner together and sit together etc until about 9.30pm when we're both knackered and go to bed!!! He has 2 days off a week though and normally spends them with me and Phoebe. He goes Football Coaching on a Friday night and sometimes plays golf on his days off.
He can be a pain too though and like all men (I think) sometimes takes the p*ss :evil:

He does sound like he's takin the piss, i honestly would've killed him by now!!!

Me and OH both work so through the week we only see each other for 3 hours at the most but we both off weekends and we spend nearly every moment together and take it in turns with baby chores.

Our pc in livingroom so we chat to each other while we're on it. If Carl had one in the bedroom i'd just insist on me and Reece playin in there with him anyways :twisted:

Sorry but he is definately taking the piss. I would have broke the pc by now. Its not healthy to be on a pc and unless he is in there solving world problems I would insist in him getting his ass through to the family area and being a dad.

Also, going by some of your posts I think he makes you feel bad aboiut yourself and now you are wondering if its your fault. You sound like a lovely person and a good mum and dont let him tell you different. :evil:

kris leaves the house at 8am and gets back at 6.30pm then wa go to bed about 10pm....

my OH works 5 days out of 7 leaves here at 8.30am and gets home around 10.15pm by which time the house is silent and we are all in bed :lol: so when he is working we maybe get to see each other for an hour in the morning and thats it on his days off he spends 90% of it at home with us helping around the house looking after the kids takin them to see the inlaws etc its the way its been for a long time and we are used to it now and it drove me nuts when he had a week off for holiday :lol: he gets bored far too easily and he just irritates the hell out of me :lol:

All day.

He owns his own little business & works from home, I also work from home. We turned the spare room into an office so we're back to back alot.

Generally if I'm not working I spend 'alot' of time on the PC chatting & browsing but I can get off to go chill in the livingroom or bedroom but I have to fight to get him off the PC most of the time.

I think we spend too much time together or in the same room at least but I miss him when he's not about.

If he did that to me though I'd be kicking his ass big time.

Maybe you should sit down & talk about it?

i dont really know how much time i spend with my o/h cos he does shift work but we spend may be 2 3 hours with each other but we don't go bed tll about 12. but when he is off we don't spend that much time with us though cos on saturdays (when he is off) he plays football, then we might go for a walk on a sunday, but he gets bored going out.

I see Rich every evening when he comes in from work, then its off to bed to baby dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We see each other all weekend, but during the days in the week we are not together.

Id tell your OH he is taking the p*ss, you derserve a lot more time and attention hun, sometimes with men they dont realise they are getting on your nerves until u really spell it out for them!!! Anyone else get that??

My OH is exactly the same he works shifts so we don't see much of each other anyway but as soon as he comes in he goes straight on pc or before work as soon as he gets up on his days off he is on here from when he gets up until we go to bed, we've had loads of arguements over it and it's one of the reasons we're coming back for,m oz to uk cos i'm fed up of being on my own and when he throws it back in my face that he's given up his life in oz for me i'll be telling him why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back