How many highs do you normally get before peak?

Loubalouba

Reaction score
Hi

How many highs do people normally get before peak when using clear blue dual ovulation tests?

I am cd 14 and currently on day 5 of high fertility ( flashing smiley)

I am using cheap strip tests also which have maybe got a tiny bit darker but still no where near positive.

My cycles are normally 29 to 30 days in length and I think my lp is 12 days but not sure as last month I got my peak on cd 13 but my cycle length was 29 days!

Hoping for peak tomorrow but is this too many high days?

Lou X

Hi Lou,

I use the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor which sounds like a similar system. I think it can vary how long your highs can be, I had about 6/7 days this month before peak.

HTH.

I got 7 highs and never got peak. I read that if it doesn't detect your peak it will continue to show as high.

I got 7 highs and never got peak. I read that if it doesn't detect your peak it will continue to show as high.

That is definitely the case for the CBFM but I doubt it would be for the individual tests as they would not interact with each other to know whether a peak had been found already. I had a full 20 tests and had about 16 of them being highs... ridiculous. I'm now very conservative with how I use the sticks and stop using them completely when I think the peak period has passed and the machine has just missed it.

That is definitely the case for the CBFM but I doubt it would be for the individual tests as they would not interact with each other to know whether a peak had been found already. I had a full 20 tests and had about 16 of them being highs... ridiculous. I'm now very conservative with how I use the sticks and stop using them completely when I think the peak period has passed and the machine has just missed it.

Apparently the main stick does remember somehow? The month I used them I didn't get a peak but did get 3 positives at the end of my cycle. Think it was a chemical but I must have ovulated.

Apparently the main stick does remember somehow? The month I used them I didn't get a peak but did get 3 positives at the end of my cycle. Think it was a chemical but I must have ovulated.

Ah fair enough. I have only ever received one month of peaks. Because I was on holiday this time I didn't have enough CBFM sticks with me so relied on IC OPKs and I got quite dark lines but not quite as obvious as the previous month so I'm not sure..

This month is my first time using Clear Blue Digital, I got one high before my peak. But that can vary month to month. Good luck! I know it's frustrating :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back