How many dpo did you get your bfp please :D

10dpo on IC & then 11dpo with a frer & digi with both pregnancies x

Does that mean the IC are more sensitive than the FRER, or that you only tested with a FRER after receiving a line on an IC ?

Just comparing sensitivities... I tend to use ICs from about 6DPO (I'm a serial POAS addict!) and then I cave with a FRER at 10 DPO.. I know it's such a waste, but I can't help myself...

x

Both my pregnancies were 13dpo after negatives at 12dpo. (On first response). I also got 1-2 weeks on a digi both times at 13 dpo.

It depends how high you natural level of hcg is, for ladies of childbearing age it is between 0.5 and 5, so as you can see if you have a high level you will see results much sooner. The day you implant is also relevant, it is most common to implant between 7-11 dpo, so if you don't implant until 11 (or even 12 dpo) then you are never going to get a test to show positive earlier. Hope that helps!

That's interesting - thank you for sharing x

10dpo on IC & then 11dpo with a frer & digi with both pregnancies x

Does that mean the IC are more sensitive than the FRER, or that you only tested with a FRER after receiving a line on an IC ?

Just comparing sensitivities... I tend to use ICs from about 6DPO (I'm a serial POAS addict!) and then I cave with a FRER at 10 DPO.. I know it's such a waste, but I can't help myself...

x

I didnt use the FRER until I saw something on the ICs first. But got stronger lines on the frer than what the ic's actually shown at 11dpo.
So would probs of seen a line on a FRER if i had used one the day before

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back