How many dpo did you get your bfp please :D

Sharcaz

Reaction score
I just love this forum! I come on every day and it really comforts me to see happy stories, and talk to ladies in the same position, it's so supportive!

So I just wondered how many dpo did you ladies get your bfp?? :D we've been ttc no1 now for a while and I'm feeling good about this cycle, but I want to try and curb my poas addiction! So I don't want to test too early this time :)

Thank you and a huge congrats to all who got your bfp!! xxxx

10dpo on IC & then 11dpo with a frer & digi with both pregnancies x

Last edited:
Thanks babyslog! I'm planning to wait until 13dpo (that's the plan any way!!)...and I have a digi and frer in the draw waiting ;) xx

Wow that's quite early! What test did you use :) xx

One step ic and a superdrug x to be fair it was a super squinter but defo there and clear on 8dpo. The 25th was 7dpo and I've had a scan which shows my dates are spot on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I've edited my post with a pic for you x

Thanks scn! That's still stronger than some tests I've seen! Wow! :D xx

This one x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 27
Both my pregnancies were 13dpo after negatives at 12dpo. (On first response). I also got 1-2 weeks on a digi both times at 13 dpo.

It depends how high you natural level of hcg is, for ladies of childbearing age it is between 0.5 and 5, so as you can see if you have a high level you will see results much sooner. The day you implant is also relevant, it is most common to implant between 7-11 dpo, so if you don't implant until 11 (or even 12 dpo) then you are never going to get a test to show positive earlier. Hope that helps!

First tested on 8dp5dt which is equivalent to 13dpo with a clear blue dye test and clear blue digi Pregnant 1-2!!

Lots of baby luck xx

Thank you for the info Snowbee, that'd really helpful. It's easier to get your head around when you understand how it works more :D :)

Congratulations kkheartsbaby! It seems 12/13dpo is a common time for bfp's!

Sweet_Pea - congratulations!! I see your bfp was really recent :) So your af was due 11dpo?? I was starting to get concerned about my cycles because I seem to ovulate late, around cd20 and then af is due cd31, 11 days dpo! Did you have any difficulty conceiving if you don't mind me asking? I was worried that I might be af-ing too soon for anything to stick :( xxx

First pregnancy was at 10dpo
Second pregnancy was at 10dpo
Third pregnancy was at 9dpo

Used cheapies and frers and confirmed with a digi the following days.

XX

First pregnancy was at 10dpo
Second pregnancy was at 10dpo
Third pregnancy was at 9dpo

Used cheapies and frers and confirmed with a digi the following days.

XX

Wow your hcg must be naturally quite high then :) Thanks hun, I've got my frer's and digis in the draw ready for a few weeks! fx! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back