How many bottles?

Poispinner

Reaction score
Hello,

first time mum here and im a bit stuck as to how many bottles I will need and what sizes. Im hoping to combination feed although not 100% sure quite how yet but would like some advice on how many bottles I need to buy. Many thanks

I would say like 6 to start with. I'm hopefully bf'ing and if not combi feeding with expressed milk again so have like 4 small TT ones and 4 big and will buy more as and when needed

I FF and had 8, this meant that I only had to sterilise once a day. I did it each morning then made them all up and popped them in the fridge. I never ran out of bottles and just it just meant that if I fell asleep and she woke, OH had everything he needed to sort her out.

I FF and had 8, this meant that I only had to sterilise once a day. I did it each morning then made them all up and popped them in the fridge. I never ran out of bottles and just it just meant that if I fell asleep and she woke, OH had everything he needed to sort her out.

I did exactly the same. I had six as that was how many fit in our steriliser. I'd say you're best off only buying the bigger (280ml) bottles as baby will soon grow out of the smaller ones xxx

6 large bottles...I formula fed my eldest and this was more than enough...my others have been breastfed to start with and have never needed more than 6 in 24 hours. I wouldn't bother buying the smaller bottles-if they come in a set or with your steriliser then that's a bonus but I never really used them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back