How many bottles

Little bean

Reaction score
Hi all I'm struggling to get my lo to have 5 bottles. He's 18 weeks and this is what he takes..., 4oz - 8am
6oz- 12am & a few spoons of food
6oz - 4pm
5oz- 7pm
3oz- 10.30pm but sometimes won't take this bottle so he is only getting 21-24oz. How many oz does your lo take? Xx

About 27oz hunni, i asked my HV about it and she said babies need at least 35oz a day but when i said he wasnt taking it she said leave baby longer before feeding and should take more milk hunni.
As long as baby is gaining weight and healthy its ok, plus might be teething or having a growth spurt hunni x x x

He goes to bed at 7.30pm and wakes at 7.30am so that only give me enough time to give him 4 bottles and then I wake lo at 10ish to try at get more down him. So if I make him go longer he won't even get that many bottles. He is healthy and gaining weight so I guess that's the main thing and he is teething but he's not been that fussed on his milk since birth. Xx

just out of interest how much milk did your lo take about 7 weeks as mine seems to me to not take half as much as what shes supposed to take

my LO takes 6oz between 6-7am

3oz with brekkie at 8-8.30

6oz 4 n half hours after first

dinner 12.30ish

6oz 4 n half hours after 2nd bottle

tea 5.30ish

7oz bed time 7.30-8pm

so he takes 28oz which is less than he used to take before weaning started but according to my doc this needs to be cut down further!!

At the moment keira has

7oz at between 4am-6am
little porridge at 8ish
7oz at 930am
7oz at 1230
7oz at 330
snack like banana at 430is
7oz at 530-6pm

Not cutting down milk yet coz not sure how to x

Do you know a reliable dispenser to make the amount of powder in advance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back