how long?

Layla

Reaction score
bit of a personal subject so sorry.

but when did you lot stop bleeding after the birth?
im curoius to know so i can get an avarage. im still bleeding slightly and its showing no signs of going away yet.

xxx

Layla I bled for ages this time, a lot longer than last time. Maybe it was to do with my tear.

I'd say I bled a little bit for maybe a month.

About four weeks though even now I still get occasional bleeding every so often, not heavy usually when I have been feeding Seren

I bled for about 5weeks and then had my period at 6weeks after the birth. Haven't had any bleeding since but I am back on the pill :D

28 days and still bleeding slightly, though the gush when I got active doesn't happen any more...now it's just like the shadow on the pad at the very end of a period...sorry if TMI!

Sue

i put 2 weeks on the poll but i only bled for 11 days lol making up for it now tho lol

i only bleed for 1 week and it kept stopping and starting and it was really light too!

i bleed for nearly 9 weeks but very light only bleed heavy whislt in hosp :shock:

i think i might have stopped this morning, time will tell i guess.

thanks for all your replies

xx

nope, spoke to soon, had a hot shower and it came back!

is it possible to have peroids this soon after the birth?

Im sure i stopped bleeding 2 days ago, it was getting lighter and lighter untill it did stop on saturday.

but then on sunday afternoon it came back full force!

could this be a peroid already? or do you think its still bleeding from the birth etc?

I bled for three weeks. Stopped completely then had a day of light spotting at about 6wks. I've still not had a period since Ky was born in October, but then I am breastfeeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back