How long?

littlepip

Reaction score
For those of you that have had there sure start maternity grant's.. how long did it take for it to go into ure account?? I sent mine of on the 27th december but bearing in mind it's xmas so i know it will be a little later

oh thanks for this post i completely forgot 2 send myn of...

i dont no how long it takes but i think around 3 weeks :)

ohh did u fill it in ok in the end?? :D someone said they got theres within a week!! :|

Got mine in 6 days!
i just filled in form, got midwife to sign in, an took it straight in to job centre, 5 days later i got it!

I think it was a couple of weeks for me!

i posted mine on the sat and got a letter by the following wednesday saying it would be in the bank by friday.

I know Carly had a long wait with hers, thinks a lot depends where abouts you live too

im in 2 minds whether to send mine off because im recieving maternity allowance and i dont know if im entitled to the grant aswell. i know i am after she is born coz of the tax credits. anyone in the same situation?

jodie_honey said:
im in 2 minds whether to send mine off because im recieving maternity allowance and i dont know if im entitled to the grant aswell. i know i am after she is born coz of the tax credits. anyone in the same situation?

I'm not sure weather im intitled to maternity allowance or not but i sent off the forms anyway and i sent off my maternity grant and said i was recieveing job seekers allowance which i was up until a few days ago so im not sure :S

If you get any of the reuirements for the grant now, maternity allowance wont affect your claim.

Thanks for reminding me though, i still haven't applied for my mat all yet :wall: :wall: i know i can't get that cause of not working but i think i have to apply for incapacity benefit or something :think: :doh:

Ohh gonna have to get myself a form.will nip to job centre tommorow and get one. Is it from 30 wks you can apply?

It'll certainly help if were entitled as i still need all baby bedding car seat and finish nursery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back