How long

Bethanybiggin

Reaction score
How long have you all be TTC and how long til you went to doctors to start testing

I've been off the pill for 5 months, TTC for two since. Due on tomorrow.

I'm going into my 14th month, 16th cycle. 2 early losses along the way! I went to the gp because of the losses but if it wasn't for them I'd be at the gps door as soon as it'd been a year! Xx

Coming to end of 7th month. This cycle totally different to all others?!

Hubby and I took 10 months to conceive, it is recommended you try for atleast 12 months as this is the avg for how long it can take couples. Having said that, if you have issues with your cycle and have been trying for say 9-10 months or so it may be worth going to docs. I have irregular cycles and so went to the docs, they put us forward to fertility services for tests, but it is quite a long road, I think you have to try for around 3 years before they will do ivf or another form of artificial insemination. Sorry didn't mean to go off point! X

I left it a year, it was just mostly casual ttc as I don't get regular periods. I had a mc in August 2015 and haven't had a period since, went to my doctor about a month ago after a lot of denial that everything was fine and she's confident I'll fall pregnant soon. My hormone levels were normal on my first blood test, haven't got my 21 day results back yet. Had an examination and she couldn't find any problems. Next step: waiting for a hospital appointment for ultrasounds.. don't know what to expect next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back