How long your 8 + m old naps ??

Hope81

Reaction score
Amelie is 9 m old now and she has either 2 naps of 1.5 h each or a long 3 h nap.
Sometimes she has 2 naps of 2 h each.
Isn't that quite a lot????not that I am complaining lol just wondering as I am struggling to really fit 3 meals and bottles never mind snacks too.
She sleeps 7-7/8

Yesterday she slept 7-9 and she still had a 3 h nap today? So she had no morning bottle and breakfast at 9.30
A very small lunch at 12, 3 oz at 1
Dinner at 4.30 and I bet she will drink no milk at bedtime...
If anyone has a baby that naps quite a lot how do you actually fit allege food around???

Fin is just under 11 months and does the same, two 1.5 hour naps or a 3 hour nap. He also sleeps through lol! I think some babies just sleep a lot more than others! I make sure to give Fin his breakfast as soon as he wakes up, he then sleeps until about 10am, he has lunch anytime around midday regardless of if he's tired, a nap about 1/1.30pm and then dinner at 4.30pm so I know he'll have a bottle before bed at 7! If he does the giant 3 hour sleep through lunch I just make sure he has a bigger dinner than normal to keep his calories up :).

Make a pregnancy ticker

:blue:Finley Thomas Kirkup 26/07/2012:blue:
:yellow:Baby Bean No. 2 - Due 28/12/2013 :yellow:

Oh dear. T is normally a champion napper still. She has about 1.5 hours in the morning, and then anything between 2-3 hours in the afternoon. There will always be two naps a day or she goes insane by bedtime.

Typical day for us: she gets up at 6am, I give her boob. Breakfast at 7. Nap 9-10.30. Small snack at 11. Lunch 12.30. Nap in the afternoon. Snack about 4.30. Dinner at 6. Bed by 7.30. Only one BF a day for us in the morning now, so she has some milk and dairy throughout the day.

It does feel like she's constantly eating and that I'm always cleaning up. Sometimes we skip a snack if she wakes late from a nap.

I don't think Amelie naps too much for her age.

Dnt knock it. K slept 2 30 min naps at that age and recently has one hour nap in the morning and thats iy.
We dont snack as shes a bit of a porker as it is x

Wow! Thats amazing naps! B usually has 1 hour around midday and that's it! The past few days she's been getting up at 6 is so taking 2 naps but normally 1 hour then 30 mins! Although today she napped for a crazy 2 1/2 hours and another 30 mins! Think the early mornings is catching up on her x

Daisy Grace has chabged her nap routine in the last few weeks. She gets up at 7 but comes into bed with me till about 8.30 unless we are going somewhere. Naps at 10am and for about 1 hour. In the afternoon shes been having 1-2 hour naps and sometimes a 30 mins one after her dinner at 6.30pm.

She normally had 3 30 mins and that was just up to 2 weeks ago. So im being lazy with her and having a little snooze in the afternoon with her in bed. Making the most of my maternity leave before its done. :)

I constantly feel like im feeding and clearing up. Xx

tapatalking

Enid is only just 8 months next Monday but she naps quite a lot still.
She's up at 7:30 for milk and breakfast (she somehow manages both) then sleep from 8:30-10:30, bottle at 11:00 and lunch at 12, then nap from 12:30-2:30, bottle at 3 and dinner at 6. Bed at 7.
If we're home she often has a good 45 min nap about 4 too.
I was worried she sleeps too much but luckily I've managed to fit it around feeding times!

Aaron's naps are about the same as that x

Tapatalking!

Alex missed lunch altogether today...

He woke up at 6:30 and refused to nap until we were walking back from baby group at 11:45 - he then slept for THREE HOURS :faint: By the time he woke up it was afternoon boob time so I gave up on lunch :roll:

EDIT: But that's not what he does normally - he's almost 11 months and normally naps for just over an hour at about 9:30, and then again at about 3:30. Sometimes more if he's in his car seat or buggy. Sometimes less if there's something far too exciting happening! He has milk first thing, before his afternoon nap and at bedtime, and also has three meals a day, but no snacks in between - there just wouldn't be time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back